DID YOU KNOW?
“Only 0.8% of the human population are INTJ females, so INTJ females are also the rarest personality type. You’re unlikely to find an INTJ female especially if they don’t want to be found, due to the INTJ preference for staying in quiet places where they can enjoy privacy and time alone ” Egle Babachinaite| INTJVision.com
We, INTJ unicorns, make up less than 1% of the human population?!…wow! THAT explains A LOT! For as long as I can remember I wondered why I felt so very different from others. Like, really different not just some superficial, “I’ll outgrow this phase” kind of different. I’ve almost always felt like I was moving in the opposite direction than “the crowd” and even in my inner circle of people (like close family and friends) I felt like I never quite fit in. I spent my teenage years like most people (thinking I knew everything when I actually didn’t know shit), I spent my 20’s getting to know more about myself and now that I’m in my 30’s I can fully embrace who I’m created to be (without feeling remorseful)! I am an INTJ female (amongst other things).
Below are a few of my INTJ characteristics that I’m learning are common amongst my personality type (thank you internet for making this information easily accessible, lol…check out the blog posts identified at the end of this post for more details on INTJ females).
- Very private person (very is an understatement)
- Strong and independent
- Gets lost inside ones own analytical mind (Enter at your own risk)
- Enjoys knowledge
- Constantly striving to better self
- Intense and logically driven
- Dark humor (muhaaa, the darker the funnier! Give me all of that politically incorrect humor)
- Very interested in reading books
- Likes intimate relationships founded on intellectual and emotional compatibility and acceptance
- Takes work seriously (its called “work” for a reason and not “play”)
- Interested in working alone or in small, like-minded groups (cuts down on the potential for drama)
- Gives great advice ( I know a lot and I see a lot so I got this “oracle” thing that I do, lol)
THINGS THAT DON’T REALLY INTEREST ME-
- Children ( other people’s children, specifically)
- Being emotional and whiny
- Being stereotyped or encouraged to take on stereotypical gender roles. (FOH)
- Drama of any kind, not even drama TV probably
- Small talk
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT US INTJ FEMALES?
[Click the links/book to read more]
CHECK IT OUT!
I started VLOGGING on Youtube, eeek! Follow my INTJ mommypreneur journey as I step outside of my comfort zone to share details about how I balance parenthood and building a VA business all while finding time to nurture my introverted ways.